Aug 8 Meeting
August 4th, 2011 - Sent out email update with following provisions:
SP 109 - updates sections 109.9 and 109.10 for the Division's Implementation of SiteManager. This revision dated August 4th, revises section 109.10 and updates the asphalt adjustment. It simplifies the adjustment formula by eliminating the C' values and updates the Table with the appropriate AC Values for each item to be updated.
SP 401 - Joint Density Shadow Specification - this version dated July 28th, updates the adjustment formula and table values. The formula now only calculates the actual adjustment not the total amount paid. The adjustment will either be negative or Positive.
SP 401 - for Section 401.10.3.1 Paving Lanes - this version adds language to ensure that maximum compaction can be gained on the density.
- Date and Time: August 8, 2011 at 9:00AM
- Location: Building 5, RM 122
- Cisco Meeting Place Information:
Date/Time: August 08, 2011 at 09:00 AM America/New_York
Meeting ID: 7732 (SPEC)
Meeting Password: 1234
Phone Number: (304)-558-6338
*Meetings are accessible 15 minutes prior to designated start time.
TO ATTEND THE WEB CONFERENCE AND THEN JOIN WITH AUDIO:
1. Go to: http://meetingplace.wv.gov/a/f1f4b142af021cc72039c121ca9e367e
2. Sign in as a Guest or with your Cisco MeetingPlace User ID, and click on Attend Meeting.
- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize.
TEST YOUR BROWSER BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST WEB CONFERENCE
Visit http://meetingplace.wv.gov/test/ to test your web browser for compatibility with the web conference.
For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace including Meeting Tips and FAQ's, please visit the User Help at http://meetingplace.wv.gov/mpweb/html/help/000/pophelp.html
- All the provisions in the agenda have now been marked with a "Draft" watermark, for the most part this shows up on at least one page of the individual provisions. There are a few instances where this mark is partially hidden for some reason. Also each provision now has line numbers on each page. This is simply used to help clarify where one is talking about a specific change or error or something. If you have the technology…. Use it.
- Four new specification changes to be added and included in a 2012 Supplemental publication.
- Two Project Specific Provisions either being added or updated.
Status of Old Items
- Should finish discussing the Asphalt / Fuel Adjustments for the new SiteManager Project Records system - Section 109
- Joint Density Shadow Specification - has some new changes and is currently being included on some projects.
- The Joint Offsetting (401) and patching Concrete Structures (601) are still tabled.