7/29/2017 @ Noon
WV 67 to Campground closed due to
Castlemans Run, CR 32, closed for
high water and trees down
Pierce Run, CR 20, closed due to
Lazears Run, CR 30/1, closed due to
73 near Boothsville Apartments is closed
down on Pinchgut Hollow Rd. at 693
91 outside Mannington is closed
Major flooding in Rachel. Water rescues underway
Major flooding in Mannington, US 250 CLOSED in the area
- 3 slides on CR 11, Flaggy
- Slide on CR 60 near Bentons
- Rock slide on 281 at Mr. Zion
- 73/73 North near Boothsville
road blocked by water.
R t3 Wyatt, Peoria road.
20 North just past Gregors Run closed
reported tree on power lines Gypsy Hollow Rd.
reported Hardesty Run Road caved in, not passable by vehicle
- Rt 4 Margarette, rock
slide , crews in route, road closed.
- Road closed due to flooding at
Crooked Run and Gregory Run.
- Trees down on different routes.
- Nutter Fork – CO 28 – Berm
washed and undercut pavement, multiple culverts plugged
- Chipps Run – CO 24 – Closed,
- Canton Run – CO 14 – Closed
washed out with pavement removed
- Knights Run – CO 24 – Water
- Garland Lane – CO 23/3 –
- Franks Run – CO 6 – Water
- Nazarath Farm – CO 55/8 – Water
- Elkhorn Run – CO 55/14 – Water
- Ralph’s Run – 12 & 12/1 –
- Little Buck Run – CO 66 – Water
- Rush Run – CO 64 – Water Damage
- Falling Timber – CO 68 & 70
– Water Damage
- Rube Leggett – CO 40 – Water
- Riggins Run – CO 5 – Water
- County Rt 49 @ Dents Run and
Granville Closed due to high water.
- CR 41 Little Indian Creek Rd,
CR 73 and 19 South toward Marion County all have trees down.
- CR 76 Large tree blocking road.
Crews working to clear out tree.
- WV 7 @ Sabraton high water, but
- WV 7 west near Wadestown
Closed- High Water
- CR 11 Wadestown Closed- High
- CR 14 Wadestown Closed- High
- CR 39/01 Blacks Run Closed-
- WV 7 Sabraton Ponding Water
- WV 7 east at Greer – Large
Trees in roadway
- CR 59 Dents Run
Westover-Granville Restricted due to High Water
- CR 73 Trees and Debris
- Trees and Debris on US 19 south
toward Marion County. Gravel road scour and general damage throughout the
- Trees down on Greg Rd at
intersection of Girl Scout Rd. Crews using endloader to remove trees.
- Tree down on Iron Town Rd. 3.5
miles out. Crews cannot reach it until water subsides.
- CR 44/8 Grand Street possibly
washed out under road. Waiting for water to recede.
- Riverside Drive CR 40 rock
slide. Crews working to clear slide and unplug culvert.
- 96 Hollow Road-gravel bases
road washed out. Two homes in that location. Citizens can exit
in opposite direction until crews can repair road.
Requested that Greens Run Rd off of North
Preston Hwy be closed due to high water
Requested that Rt 92 and 50 closed due to
high water over guardrail
Closed Sanders Hill near Fill Hollow Rd
due to road washed out
High water on Kingwood Pike near Mill
Chapel Church Rd.
- WV 72 Landslide at Rowlesburg
City Limits- One Lane Blocked
- CR 52/07 Pleasantdale Road
Kingwood- Landslide from above the road. Road is blocked and Closed.
- CR 51 Saltlick Rowlesburg-
Closed High Water
- CR 66/07 Kaintown Road
Fellowsville- Closed High Water
- Trees and Debris causing
problems on many roads in the Rowlesburg, Fellowsville and Kingwood areas.
- High water reported on George
- Gravel based road damage
- WV 7 slip near Kingwood and
Terra Alta cleared.