Built by R.B. Cunningham and G.W. Staats in 1890, this Long truss bridge carrying Jackson County 21/15 over Left Fork of Sandy Creek near Sandyville was dismantled and relocated in 1924. The 11.75-foot-wide, 101.25-foot-long span also received some repairs in 1979.
In 2000 a $598,233 renovation contract was awarded to R.C. Construction Company & Sons, Inc. of Cutler, Ohio, to make the Sarvis Fork Covered Bridge more closely resemble the original by replacing the floor system with timber decking on steel stringers, installing a stainless steel roof and replacing wooden siding where necessary. The bridge continues to serve traffic today.