The State of West Virginia acknowledges the desire to introduce private sector capital and knowledge into the building of transportation infrastructure through the Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) program. With the offering of reasonable investment returns, West Virginia's public sector intends to partner with the private sector to develop, construct, and operate additional transportation projects.
Current Legislation :
West Virginia Code
Possible P3 Project(s) :
- US 35 between WV 859 in Putnam County and CR 40 in Mason County.
- Coalfields Expressway (Slab Fork to Mullens) Wyoming/Raleigh County.
- Corridor H Kerens to Parsons Randolph & Tucker (Segment 1: Kerens to 219 Connector).
- Wellsburg Bridge Brooke.
- US 340 Jefferson County (VA Line to Charles Town).
- Buildings and Grounds Project