The West Virginia Department of Transportation will be implementing the AASHTOWare Project BIDS software on or about December 22, 2015. THE WVDOT will immediately advertise projects shortly thereafter, under this new software program, thus the reason why we haven't advertised any projects to date for 2016. As a contractor, wanting to submit bids to WVDOT, you will be required to conduct the following steps after WVDOT implements Project BIDS;
In preparation for bidding with the new software, AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid component, please ensure you have done the following at least seven (7) day prior to bidding:
1. Download the AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid component.
2. Create a user profile for the Bid component.
3. Create a new Digital ID certificate for the Bid component.
4. Request to bid with the WVDOT agency AFTER the digital ID certificate has been approved and enabled by the Bid Express customer support team.
5. After completing all previous steps, test the software.
An email will be sent out with detailed instructions on how to perform these steps. You may also email or call the Bid Express customer support team for assistance at 888-352-BIDX(2439) or email@example.com.
Live Broadcast of Lettings may be found at the http://asphaltwv.com/Letting.aspx
E-mail: Linda.L.Lovejoy@wv.gov, Tracy.L.Perdue@wv.gov, and John.E.Taylor@wv.gov